Saturday 12 January 2013

Brian's Baptism on 6JAN2013

Brian got baptised on 6JAN13 along with Ah Qiang and 3 other YAG people

God came.

 

Told Brian about it and ask Brian to tell Ah Qiang, and then since TG was there he also heard about it.
So he asked me about it just then when we went to his house to talk to Lucas about the wedding catering plans for J&W's wedding 27JAN13....



XN:

u interested in what happened during baptism?

actually there's more that happened that sunday

i just didnt say to Brian because it didn't concern him. It concerned the pastor...

TG: Sure!

XN: now?

 

TG: Yes

XN:
or find some time face to face?
haha
okie


TG: 8:07pm
Thank you

XN:  yea, sorry was aware was cutting you short just before
since was trying to figure things out with Lucas.....
super soz

TG: Not at all

XN:
yea... so
for a few weeks now
i usually... when i sit at church
i leave a seat for God right beside me

TG: Wow , special favor

XN:  the seat will be empty, and i invite Him to attend it with me if He feels like it

because u know the verse "Here I am, I stand at the door and knock, whoever hears my voice, opens the door, I will come in, and eat with him, and him with me"

(hopefully quoted correctly)

well, that Bible verse in the Biblical context was such that -- actually some people in the olden churches/synnagogues were so caught up with supposed church things, church 'worship', that they completely forgot God, and just left Him out of the whole picture

so he said, if even one of you invites me into the church, I will come in, and be with you, and you with me.

so i .. make it a habbit to

anyways, so

He did, that time

a few times Christ came and sat beside me, to my right.

TG: What an anointing

XN:

i actually am very fearful

what that happens

cuz i know.. i'm a sinnner

as the service goes on, He would sometimes get up and walk around... seeing what each of His individual believers' worship ministry, see how they worship Him

that was a few months ago now

but anyway

last week, I invited the Holy Spirit to sit to my left

cuz there was a seat

and as they got up the stage, there was a prompt, like a voice but not audible

prompting, "watch carefully. 細心看。"

so ... I did.

TG: Wow

XN: just as all the people go up the stage, remembering a Bible verse, I asked God the Father to ask Jesus to baptise each one of them in the Holy Spirit, because there are some who are baptised in water yet God Himself does not live in them -- such a scenario is recorded in the Bible

but ... i usually ask Jesus to do so anyway, every single time Logos has baptism, so nothing special there on my part

so anyways, back to current time, I watched.

TG: So tangible His presence!

XN: yea, absolutely, He is present alright.

and there was He, I remember Brian's most vividly because firstly I was interested since Brian is my friend, and secondly, He was wearing a grey blazer which was easier to see

so as each person knelt down at basin

the Holy Spirit stood just right behind the person

like.... i would guess probably touching the blazer close. No gap.

and when pastor take the water out of the basin, once for Father, once for Son -- He eagerly patiently waits

once for Spirit -- and at that very moment simultaneously an energy who is the Spirit Himself in me would split, like..... a .... spiritual pillar which gets one corner pulled out.... and yet almost like those cell splitting photos we learnt in science, the original cell is complete, and the new cell is linked -- and although two things u know it is one and the same

that is on where i am sitting, and then that new cell which is still the Holy Spirit would be somehow transmitted on stage so fast, and then... the Holy Spirit would enter the person from his back.

'enter' feels like u gotta lift up your feet, but it is nothing like that. like... suddenly He is outside, then suddenly He is inside, you dont know how it happen -- and the Holy Spirit who was waiting behind Brian lived in Him

like a circular Spirit

like a fuzzy static disc of energy but it's more than energy -- you know it's not an "it" but a "who" because He is living

entered from his back near the heart

so upper back

and the first thing He did when He entered was to expand -- bigger bigger bigger until He completely filled Brian's whole body, not just back, and including his knees which were kneeling down and not really visible from where i was sitting

...

...

u know... i learnt something from this -- u know how we always sing "Holy Spirit, please fill us 聖靈充滿

but actually it is no need... for us to sing that. Because we have been completely filled with Him the moment we got baptised in the Holy Spirit by Jesus.

and I realised that He never half-fills someone. He always fully fills someone

從來沒有一半充滿一個人,祂總是完全充,並且充到滿,以致福杯滿溢的那麼滿

because that is what he did with Brian

and at that moment, i also felt something interesting -- i felt like the body of Christ just added another member, and a joy from the Holy Spirit swelled up in my heart

it's not from me feeling happy of my own accord, if u see that distinction

and that actually that new split out part of the same Holy Spirit joins Brian to me like the house got one more brick added....

TG: Mom calling

XN: hehe
lemme know when u finish reading the last part and i will continue

TG: I did now.obviously my iPhone can't do two things at a time

XN: http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/v2/y4/r/-PAXP-deijE.gif8:41pm
yea, no probs

same with my phone haha

God created us very special... we can do 10 things at a time....

or more...

haha

super machine of flesh He hath made

so fearfully and wonderfully made but His exact hands, we are.

*made by His exact hands

...

...

back to baptism

so anyways, this exact same experience happened every single time to the four people i witnessed

the Holy Spirit like a static grey living energy being would 'hover' outside and go in and live with the person being baptised

but with each person it is a new split of the original cell.... so new distinct 3D cell that is given to each person but yet still one and the same Holy Spirit, compeltely linked

and why i saw only 4 out of 5 was because i realised i didn't take a photo with one of the girls kneeling down on the cushion so i wanted to take, and I was looking through the phone camera screen and not directly at her.

so i didn't deliberately go see if the Holy Spirit lived in her or not, but now I really regret not looking

我疏忽了

....

...

...

and then it came Holy Communion time

and you know how the pastor says "on the night Jesus was betrayed, He took bread, broke it and said --- this is my body, do this in remembrance of me" ?

well... the most intersting thing happened!

this is the part i didnt tell Brian about

there, where the pastor was behind the pulpit, was the Son of Man

i want to say "like the Son of Man -- 有一位好像人子的。"

but I am so sure it is Him that I would just say it "is" , rather than

now He, He is very different from the Holy Spirit

He had a body

a head

hair

*He has

and He glows

...

...

... lemme quickly finish typing anyway since... i gotta run... gotta finish the wedding doco

anyways

....

the Son of Man

or maybe a messenger of His

was where the pastor was

and as pastor said "this is my body, given for you, do this in rememberance of me" and broke the bread, Jesus's hands were at the same place where the pastor's were

but they were bigger

much bigger hands

and they broke the bread together

Just finish call

Jesus was taller than pastor, his head about at least 30cm or 50cm taller than pastor

same thing with the cup, "this is my blood of the new covenant, shed for you, do this in rememberance of me." and the Son of Man lifted the cup with pastor

...

i was baptised back in 2000, so 13 yrs ago

and for the first time in the 13 years.... I felt that I received my little bread and cup directly from Jesus

頭一次覺得祂親手遞給我
我接過了,就吃了

當人子在台上擘餅的時候,聖靈又回到我身邊,坐在我旁邊的椅子上,一起看耶穌擘餅

(其實聖靈從來沒有離開過)

TG: Finish reading now, I can only say, thank you Jesus
XN:

yes, verily.

i learnt something while that happens

u know how we always say Trinity is three but one

i always have trouble. I know it in my brain, but i dont understand how three is one

i believe it but dont understand

doesnt work with a maths brain

But see this little diagram

is how/what i felt when Holy Spirit was sitting beside me and the Son of Man on stage --- the first one shows how Holy Spirit (white) and Jesus (blue), actually one circle, then they separate themselves out to do different things.

the second diagram is -- even though now out and independent, see how the blue one overlaps inside the white one still (i can only draw 2D but i actually felt a 3D understanding)

then likewise are the Trinity inseparable

even though three distinct persons, but still one

(3D version actually is 光在光的里面,雖然分出來, 卻還在裡面)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment