Monday 16 July 2012

I need Your Light



Give me your light,
I need your salvation,
For great is the darkness that has engulfed me that leads me to sin.
The people who walk in darkness have seen a great light, have seen a great light!
I dissolve in Your Holiness
Once again I beg for Your mercy, 
for I have loved you too much and forgotten your Kingship;
held You too close to forget Your discipline.
Create in me a clean heart, my Father, 
that I may know your rod and your staff and your Spirit who art intolerant of my transgressions.
That I may once again stand, bloodwashed,
dressed in your cloak of righteousness,
To know you in fear with reverence
in order that my feet may walk on the narrow way which is just,
that we may keep that which we share.
I fear!
don't take Your Holy Spirit away from me that I might seek and not find You anywhere.
I have forgotten that you are God. And I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment