Monday 6 August 2012

Hell is a beautiful place

Hell is a beautiful place,

 new farm park, waiting for city cat, I heard the Lord ask: look how grey this water is? I looked, grey it was as the green water was under the shadow, kinda nice, really.... So I thought, how about if I threw a 5cent coin into it, I wonder what happens? So I took out a non shiny 5cent coin and dropped it into the water, the coin flipped a few times as it fell downwards in the water, then surprisingly, I couldn't see it anymore, not even more than at most 20cm into the water! Then, thinking about the bridge lesson where a few heavy laden people were heading left to wards heaven, you have a large number of people walking right-ways hurriedly out of heaven, some almost like tourist groups! Just see see only, then go home, anger their home was not heaven....

Then it occurred to me, to the natural normal person, hell must be a beautiful place! Because the road is wide and promises many good things. But I was so freaked out when I saw that coin disappear from my sight I swallowed hard..... Hell is a beautiful place because it is a mirage!!!!

兴起吧!兴起吧! 为什么走世界的路? 起来吧!从新站起来,被主使用。

在主里有安全的避风港湾for those who r weary 

and the red sea parted, in the battle starting today , the gates of hades will not overcome it .

No comments:

Post a Comment