Friday 17 August 2012

so God asked ...

you used to believe in me like that, why don't you pray like that anymore?
you used to pray to me and expect a miracle -- a supernatural answer from me. Why don't you pray for a train anymore? Why don't you pray for a parking lot anymore?
you used to believe in me like that, why don't you pray expecting me to do something anymore? why do you rather rely on your own strength to get to the train on time?

do you believe -- that I am the same God that has raised people from death?
you know in your mind, but do you really believe -- that I am the same God who has raised people from death?
Do you believe that I am this big, or something else smaller?

Lord, I believe -- that You are someOne this big. *sigh* why do you test me? But there may be future times in my life, that i may have to live out this belief as I'm being tested by circumstance -- that indeed you are someOne, not someThing, and that you are indeed this big.


There are some who believe in God, and then there are some who believe in the Living God.
Immediately hearing this phrase, i went and got dressed and bowed to The Almighty Always. Surely You are the Living God.

David_Pawson_The_Kingdom-_1._The_Kingdom_of_God




18.8.2012 Saturday, pondering about Chartis abt going back to work in SG. And about preaching God's Word to the people in SG in rounds at church, and about City Harvest and how the people in there are trapped in Baal worship and worship of Moleck and if the only way to get these people out is to infiltrate. And how the Presbyterian church is heavy in its preaching... when the Holy Spirit is not there/when His work is limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment