Wednesday 8 August 2012

Motor bikes, Clay Jar, Dynamite

I was driving on the way home, and thought about how although I tried to recruit someone to work with me, God did not call them. So I was thinking about Eunice and how she said we could in pairs pair up in fours as a team, doing a variety of ministry. And I thought --- Even if we only had a motorcycle and not a car, we could still go, cuz we're either a two or a four. Even though I don't have a team, I'll always be at least a two, and even if all we had was a motorbike (cuz u wont need a car for only two ppl), we could still go, cuz we have the option of being a four or a two -- me and God. It's a beautiful thing ^_^
though i'm only clay, I got dynamite in me...

______

Yesterday....

I want to have God as my employer and The Holy Spirit as my CEO, don't mind a bit of spontaneity or jumping out of my comfort zone

No comments:

Post a Comment