Sunday 6 May 2012

A secret and a horrible sin.

I have just found out about a horrible sin that I would rather not have happened. The participants of this sin explains why the earth and humans are in such a horrible state.

Remember in my first bloodstain on my hands post, how I talked about 'my angel' being the angel fighting for me, and my side (God's side) and how he was hurt? Well, there was something that feared me at that time, although I told Eunice about this when I was recounting the event, but in first bloodstain on my hands, I did not record it down. Well, well.... I listened to David Pawson's sermon on Genesis (4. Eden To Babel) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8KGqoJExXc), and discovered that I have to now record it down, despite my reluctance. I am praying that the Lord keeps me sane through recording this blog down and beyond for all eternity... I'm not really sure how I'm gonna live through this recount. Please pray for me.

This is the account:
That day at the battle, I caught a glimpse of my angel's face. I know not his name (and don't want to know, with all due sanity). You will note I recorded the section where we packed up and left and were about to leave the battle grounds, and his friend helped him up. He turned to me sideways and smiled. His face was radiant, kind of like white but not, rather, it is glowing/shining bright. It was like a glimpse to something very very good -- the pureness, the kindness, the strength and fearlessness. All of that radiated from his face and he was very charming. Very very charming and handsome both from the qualities and his looks. I had never seen anything like it. (Oh, thank the Lord for erasing that face from my memory at this very moment, granting me my sanity back. I literally feel as if ... something .. a hand? a cloud? came and covered it up so that I do not see it anymore, nor feel any emotion). Something in me, at that battle time, upon seeing this, knew to turn away and did so. For I fear that if I had stared for one moment longer, I would have fallen in love with him or better phrased -- I would have been overwhelmed by my emotions, into a state of ecstasy, as a result of falling into temptation. Something in me knew that it was very wrong. Abomination, abhorrence, disgust. I had to use Christ's words, those He used when he was tempted by satan, those words that I always use when I am refuting temptation in fight -- "Away from me, Satan! (Matt 4:10) For there is no place in God for you." "撒旦,退去吧!(马太4:10) 你在主神里面是毫无所有的!"

Today, when I was listening to David Pawson on Genesis, he talked about Genesis 6 -- verse 4 about the Nephilim, and how they saw that human women were beautiful, suitable, pleasing to the eye (despite God's warning), and about 200-300 of them lusted for women so much that they wanted to mate with them and have children. He quoted that it was from the Book of Enoch, so I wikied it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim --

The story of the Nephilim is chronicled more fully in the Book of Enoch. The Greek, Aramaic, and main Ge'ez manuscripts of 1 Enoch and Jubilees obtained in the 19th century and held in the British Museum and Vatican Library, connect the origin of the Nephilim with the fallen angels, and in particular with the egrḗgoroi (watchers). Samyaza, an angel of high rank, is described as leading a rebel sect of angels in a descent to earth to have sexual intercourse with human females:
And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it...
[24]
According to these texts, the fallen angels who begat the Nephilim were cast into Tartarus (Greek Enoch 20:2),[25] a place of 'total darkness'. However, Book of Jubilees also states that God granted ten percent of the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim to remain after the flood, as demons, to try to lead the human race astray (through idolatry, the occult, witchcraft, etc.) until the final Judgment.
In addition to Enoch, the Book of Jubilees (7:21–25) also states that ridding the Earth of these Nephilim was one of God's purposes for flooding the Earth in Noah's time. These works describe the Nephilim as being evil giants.
=====

This frightened me, and upon knowing this, I cried. For it is so utterly horrendous a sin, to the point where God looked down (Gen 6:5), and every single inclination of the thoughts of man's heart was only evil, all the time. For the earth was filled with violence ever since this cross breeding happened, because the fallen angels treated women as objects, and practiced this occult sexual intercourse and taught humans witchcraft. (And to my horror that is exactly what Hollywood is trying to do right now).
My angel's face was so attractive and charming that it was scary to me who is wanting to do God's will. Seeing this, I understand Genesis 6's record is entirely plausible!! And in Matthew 24:36-51, Jesus Christ said that at the second coming of Himself, it will be as it was in the days of Noah, that people will eat, drink, marry, giving in marriage  --- marry... with all that evilness of the occult crossbreed sexual intercourse that is NOT God's intention at all and is disgusting to Him.

I think my angel is a good angel who knows his place, but I almost heard a smirkful snigger from the bottom right, as if from satan. Thanks to the Lord, I know my place, the angel knows his place, and history shall not repeat itself for me because my guarantor The Holy Spirit will help me (I've asked Him to via prayer). But this is a warning to every human --- that liking and sexually desiring for any thing non-human (including animals) is an abhorrence to God. Christians, let's, by God's grace, not let history repeat itself. "Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.婚姻,人人都當尊重,床也不可污穢;因為苟合行淫的人,神必要審判。" (Hebrews 希伯來書 13:4). You have Noah's flood as proof that God will do exactly He as He says He will, and make no mistake, He will judge. So keep yourselves pure and holy in Christ, just as I have already prayed for you (yes, you).

For the shepherds of God in Christ, this is a reminder to you -- to preach even this horrendous sin, so that people are warned.



No comments:

Post a Comment